- Big Ben, 150 years young, made by Dent
- Winston Churchill’s first watch was a Dent
- Dent clocks controlled GMT at Royal Observatory Greenwich
- The BBC synchronised the hourly 6 pips with a Dent
- Charles Darwin had six Dent Chronometer No. 663s on H.M.S Beagle
- Dent was watch and clock maker to Queen Victoria
- 1st Duke of Wellington, the Iron Duke, wore a Dent
- Dent held warrants from the Emperor Meiji of Japan
- King Edward VI granted Dent a Royal Warrant
- Tsar Nicholas II, the last Emperor of Russia, wore a Dent
- Dent Chronometers guided Royal Yacht Britannia
- Dent’s palace clock has kept Balmoral Castle on time since 1857
- The magnificent 18ft clock in St. Pancras International Train Station is a Dent
- Dent made Chronometers that guided the Royal Navy
- The Shah of Persia granted Dent a Royal Warrant in 1904
- Sir David Livingstone and Stanley both owned Dents
- King George V’s Dent Struck 11 as the Great war Ended
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II owns a Dent
Just have a look at some of the incredible timepieces Dent produce. You know you want to own one of these stunning pieces.
I am sure you will agree, these are STUNNING watches.
You can get your own Dent from www.DentLondon.com they have watches available or they cab build them custom for you.